Search Search


Import Documentation

Imports into the United States may require an import permit or CITES certificate depending on the type of goods you wish to import, e.g., soil, seeds, animals, plants, plasmids, chemicals, lasers.  Foreign countries also have import/export requirements for certain commodities arriving from the U.S.

Duty-Free Waiver

Please contact us to determine if your scientific instrument or apparatus is eligible for a U.S. duty-free waiver, or to determine if it can be imported under a Temporary Importation in Bond (TIB) duty-free.