Office of Sponsored Research
The Office of Sponsored Research assists faculty in the review, submission, negotiation, and acceptance of extramural grants, contracts, and cooperative agreements for research, training, and other sponsored programs. The Office of Sponsored Research is headed by the Senior Director, David Mayo.
- FY21 Research Administration Annual Report (2/12/2022)
- Sponsored Research Proposals 50%+ of Direct costs to JPL Template (11/1/2021)
- FY22 Fringe Benefit Rate Agreement (10/14/2021)
- FY22 Rate Memo (9/27/2021)
- FY22 F&A Rate Agreement (8/31/2021)
- Agency Requirements for Biosketch, Other Support and International Collaborations (5/17/2021)